Patti Engineering’s Vice President of Operations, Ken Kutchek, to Present on Improving Development, Deployment and Maintenance of Industrial Automation Projects
Auburn Hills, MI – March 12, 2013 – Patti Engineering, Inc., a leader in control systems integration, today announced it will host a webinar this week with its partner InduSoft, a provider of award-winning HMI SCADA software for developing Windows-based applications in industrial automation, instrumentation and embedded systems. Ken Kutchek, vice president of operations at Patti Engineering, will host the session and provide an in depth review of best practices and lessons learned from his 23 years of experience in electrical engineering and automation controls.
DATE: Wednesday, March 13, 2013
TIME: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 A.M. CDT
3:00 p.m. – 4:00 P.M. CDT
TOPICS: InduSoft partner, Patti Engineering – who was named Control Engineering’s 2013 System Integrator of the Year – has served many customers as a System Integrator. In this webinar, we will hear from Kutchek for an inside look at some of the best practices for systems integrators to help improve the development, deployment and maintenance of projects.
PRESENTERS: Ken Kutchek, vice president of operations at Patti Engineering
REGISTER: To participate in this webinar, please register here. Attendees can submit questions during the event for a Q&A session with Kutchek when signing up or during the event.
- Utilizing Engineering Studies to Deliver Crucial Insights and Find Solutions for Manufacturers Across the Country
- Engineering Study to Develop a Vial Dispense and Testing Solution
- Creating Opportunities for Patti Engineering to Strengthen Team Culture
- Spotlight: Our Kettering University Students
- Kettering University Names Terrace in Patti Engineering's Honor