It’s one of the most recognizable icons in the world and, as part of a $30 million dollar renovation project, the Statue of Liberty had its obsolete, 30-year-old rescue elevator replaced by a TESI elevator with the latest Siemens control technology.
- Upgrading from SIMATIC S5 to S7 Controllers
- Construction Equipment Maker Enhances Quality with SIMATIC UHF RFID, Boosting Safety and Investment Returns
- Patti Engineering CEO Sam Hoff to Lead Expert Panel Discussion About Digitalization at CSIA Executive Conference in Denver
- Are You Ready for the Future of Your Production Line?
- Abby Engle: Kettering University Co-op