Reports to: VP Engineering or VP Operations
Plan and execute engineering projects as described in proposals.
- Lead Engineer for smaller projects
- Assist Senior Engineers on larger projects
- Controls software programming
- Electrical hardware design
- Onsite startup, testing, production support
- Interface with the customers and vendors
- Complete project documentation – Open Issues, Task List, Closeout
- Provide weekly updates to management
- BS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Experience with controls hardware and software preferred
- Good customer communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
Work is generally performed 50% within an office environment, with standard office equipment available, and 50% within an industrial plant floor environment. Office work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time. Onsite work is generally more demanding in nature and may require long hours, significant walking and standing, lifting, climbing in sometimes noisy and dirty environments. Approximately an average of 30% travel required. Projects are deadline‐driven, and can be “fast‐paced.” Working overtime and weekends may be required based on projects requirements and schedules, and can be “fast‐paced.” Working overtime and weekends may be required based on projects requirements and schedules.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com