Earlier this month, Sam Hoff, CEO presented at Siemens’ Realize LIVE Europe virtual conference. In this case study, we show how we are using MindSphere™ to collect production data of an OEM’s floor to identify production blocks on CNC lines. In this presentation, Sam demonstrates how data was collected both from Siemens systems and FANUC robots, as well as how we created a digital twin to design solutions to the production blocks.
View the video below:
- Utilizing Engineering Studies to Deliver Crucial Insights and Find Solutions for Manufacturers Across the Country
- Engineering Study to Develop a Vial Dispense and Testing Solution
- Creating Opportunities for Patti Engineering to Strengthen Team Culture
- Spotlight: Our Kettering University Students
- Kettering University Names Terrace in Patti Engineering's Honor