Patti Engineering has unveiled its newly redesigned website to elevate user experience and provide easy access to our decades of knowledge in automation and digitalization. Featuring a brand-new logo, the website allows visitors to explore Patti Engineering’s core solutions and areas of expertise, as well as learn about the different offices and the company’s history.
To complete our 2023 rebranding project, we have launched our new PattiEngineering.com website. Our company website has undergone a complete revamp, with a redesigned look and feel to bring more focus on what we offer and who we are as a company. We set out to improve user experience, refresh our appearance, and make our years of knowledge more accessible.
“I am excited to launch our new website and for visitors to take advantage of our educational resources,” remarked Sam Hoff, founder and CEO of Patti Engineering. “Over our long history, we have created a lot of content on improving OEE through control systems, robotics, digitalization, and asset tracking. The new website organizes all of that information in a more efficient manner that is user friendly and allows it to be more easily shared.”
We have made many updates to the pages on our website. A few noteworthy improvements include:
- The home page now features a video highlighting several past projects and life in our Michigan office. We are also excited to proudly share our brand-new logo throughout the website!
- We have restructured our expertise pages to better illustrate how the highlighted solutions can help our clients. We have also detailed our steps to successful digital transformation and control systems integration projects.
- We have a new services & capabilities page that outlines the many ways we help our clients. Our core solutions have been defined along with additional services we offer.
- We are proud to serve a wide range of industries as experts in automation and digitalization. Our updated industries page highlights our unique expertise in each area.
- A complete overhaul was done to the our company page to emphasize the philosophies that drive our business and the value we bring to our clients. We are proud of the project process we have developed following CSIA standards and best practices.
- The history page has been revamped to showcase the path to who we are today, including some of our favorite throwback pictures! The last 30+ years have been a long journey, and we have enjoyed reminiscing through our new company timeline.
- Our website now features dedicated pages for our Michigan, Texas, and Indiana offices, including their distinctive features and the history of their establishment.
- The user experience has been greatly improved for our resources. We updated the categories for each piece to simplify navigation, and we have seamlessly incorporated essential articles and case studies across the website to effectively illustrate our work.
During the construction of our new website, we were reminded of our team’s tireless efforts and unwavering commitment that have shaped Patti Engineering into the remarkable company it is today. We’re immensely grateful to our employees, clients, and partners for their continuous support, and we’re excited about what the future holds.