Men’s Wearhouse, Houston, Texas has awarded the material handling control system at its new Bakersfield, California tuxedo processing facility to Auburn Hills-based Patti Engineering, Inc.
“We’ve had a lengthy relationship and much success with Patti Engineering’s previous work on our material handling systems controls in our Houston facility,” says Dave Stevens, Men’s Wearhouse’s Senior Vice President of Distribution and Logistics. “We’re pleased and very confident to have them developing sortation controls for our new tuxedo processing center.”
Patti Engineering has been working with Men’s Wearhouse for nearly 5 years. This is the second time they have been awarded work off Men’s Wearhouse’s main Houston campus.
Patti Engineering’s technical expertise in both electrical control and information systems allows customers a focused solution to their need for asset/energy management, distribution of various products, production information, and complex control applications. Founded in 1991, our solutions are used for retail distribution, manufacturing plants, water/theme parks, libraries, law enforcement, military, municipalities, food industry, ice arenas and college/universities.
Find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Amid Strong Growth in Robotic Systems, Patti Engineering Becomes a FANUC Exclusive Authorized System Integrator
- Utilizing Engineering Studies to Deliver Crucial Insights and Find Solutions for Manufacturers Across the Country
- Engineering Study to Develop a Vial Dispense and Testing Solution
- Creating Opportunities for Patti Engineering to Strengthen Team Culture
- Spotlight: Our Kettering University Students