Increasing production on a label packaging operation
Back in 2005, Ancor teamed up with Patti Engineering to create a label packaging line and the line has been running ever since. Over the years, Patti Engineering has completed minor upgrades on the line, but the majority of the original hardware and software was still being used 15 years later.
Ancor wanted to increase production, but was finding that the aging line was running over 30% slower than it has in the past. This led to an investigation by the Patti Engineering team to find the root of the problem and ultimately get the line back running at the necessary rate.
- Are You Ready for the Future of Your Production Line?
- Abby Engle: Kettering University Co-op
- Case Study: Large Engine Plant
- Siemens Solution Partner Patti Engineering to Present Digitalization Seminar at Siemens Realize Live Conference in Las Vegas
- Should You Use Digital Twins?