Patti Engineering, Inc, a control systems integration company based in Auburn Hills, MI with offices in Massachusetts and Texas, has been named an Authorized System Integrator by Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.a world leader in industrial automation solutions. The goal is for both companies to work collaboratively to capture additional market share.
Patti Engineering is a trusted Mitsubishi Electric integration resource to many companies, including EXEL Advanced Technology Group. Curtis Goff, the Vice President of Advanced Technology for EXEL North America offered his recommendation of Patti Engineering, “Over the past few years the EXEL Advanced Technology Group has called on the support of Patti Engineering for a number of different projects because of their extensive Mitsubishi Electric expertise. EXEL works all over the world integrating Robotic Paint and Dispense Systems for many different customers demanding us to have the flexibility to work with a vast number of controls systems. Patti Engineering has always been able to support the needs of EXEL and their continuing support has made both companies stronger in the marketplace.”
“Our staff is very experienced with Mitsubishi Electric Automation products, we have been integrating these products for nearly 20 years,” explains Sam Hoff, President, Patti Engineering. “Being a Mitsubishi Electric Automation Authorized Systems Integrator validates our staff’s expertise, and we look forward to working with Mitsubishi Electric Distributors and Customers to provide innovative cost effective integration solutions.”
- Amid Strong Growth in Robotic Systems, Patti Engineering Becomes a FANUC Exclusive Authorized System Integrator
- Utilizing Engineering Studies to Deliver Crucial Insights and Find Solutions for Manufacturers Across the Country
- Engineering Study to Develop a Vial Dispense and Testing Solution
- Creating Opportunities for Patti Engineering to Strengthen Team Culture
- Spotlight: Our Kettering University Students