Patti Engineering, Inc in Auburn Hills, Michigan is opening a new northeast United States regional office in North Andover, Massachusetts. This is a second location for the company.
“We’ve had an increasing number of leads and business from the northeast territory,” says Sam Hoff, Patti Engineering’s Owner and President. “It was time for us to have a permanent presence there to meet the ongoing needs of these customers. This new office required us to hire a regional business development manager and an additional account manager in Michigan”
Georgia Whalen has been appointed the new region’s business development manager and comes to the company with 20 years of sales and account management experience – most recently at Kraft Foodservice.
Also Ed Minch now serves as senior account manager in the Auburn Hills, Michigan office – bringing with him more than more than 25 years of experience in the sales, automation, engineering, coatings and chemical industries. He comes from FANUC Robotics America and will be responsible for key customer accounts at Patti.
Patti Engineering’s technical expertise in both electrical control and information systems allows customers a focused solution to their need for asset/energy management, distribution of various products, production information, and complex control applications. Founded in 1991, our solutions are used for retail distribution, manufacturing plants, water/theme parks, libraries, law enforcement, military, municipalities, food industry, ice arenas and college/universities. www.pattieng.com and find us on twitter.com/pattieng, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Amid Strong Growth in Robotic Systems, Patti Engineering Becomes a FANUC Exclusive Authorized System Integrator
- Utilizing Engineering Studies to Deliver Crucial Insights and Find Solutions for Manufacturers Across the Country
- Engineering Study to Develop a Vial Dispense and Testing Solution
- Creating Opportunities for Patti Engineering to Strengthen Team Culture
- Spotlight: Our Kettering University Students