Patti Engineering, Inc, headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, has opened a new Austin, Texas office. This is a third location for the company.
“After a few visits to the state, we could see that Texas companies needed our control system integration services,” says Sam Hoff, Patti Engineering’s Owner and President. “We decided to dedicate our resources whole-heartedly by committing a full-time staff person to the region. Patti Engineering has been well-received and we’re very pleased to be in Texas.”
Steve Palmgren has been appointed the senior electrical engineer for the region. He has been the lead engineer on many of Patti Engineering’s major projects for the past eight years. He holds a bachelor degree in electrical engineering from Kettering University in Flint, Michigan.
- Amid Strong Growth in Robotic Systems, Patti Engineering Becomes a FANUC Exclusive Authorized System Integrator
- Utilizing Engineering Studies to Deliver Crucial Insights and Find Solutions for Manufacturers Across the Country
- Engineering Study to Develop a Vial Dispense and Testing Solution
- Creating Opportunities for Patti Engineering to Strengthen Team Culture
- Spotlight: Our Kettering University Students