Patti Engineering, Inc, headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, has opened a new Austin, Texas office. This is a third location for the company.
“After a few visits to the state, we could see that Texas companies needed our control system integration services,” says Sam Hoff, Patti Engineering’s Owner and President. “We decided to dedicate our resources whole-heartedly by committing a full-time staff person to the region. Patti Engineering has been well-received and we’re very pleased to be in Texas.”
Steve Palmgren has been appointed the senior electrical engineer for the region. He has been the lead engineer on many of Patti Engineering’s major projects for the past eight years. He holds a bachelor degree in electrical engineering from Kettering University in Flint, Michigan.
- Are You Ready for the Future of Your Production Line?
- Abby Engle: Kettering University Co-op
- Case Study: Large Engine Plant
- Siemens Solution Partner Patti Engineering to Present Digitalization Seminar at Siemens Realize Live Conference in Las Vegas
- Should You Use Digital Twins?