Mitsubishi Electric Authorized System Integrator, Patti Engineering, invited to Mitsubishi Electric Corporation Headquarters in Tokyo, Japan to learn more about Mitsubishi Electric’s vast range of automation and processing technologies.
Auburn Hills, MI – May 16, 2014 – Patti Engineering, Inc., a leader in control systems integration, has been invited to Japan by Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc., a world leader in industrial automation solutions. Nearly a dozen key partners, including select Mitsubishi Electric integrators and distributors, will attend to learn more about the plans for the future of this innovative company. Mitsubishi Electric is among the top three automation suppliers globally offering manufacturers advanced and reliable factory automation solutions for improving performance, enhancing quality, and furthering competitiveness.
The five day trip will commence on May 18th and include a visit to the Mitsubishi Electric Headquarters in Tokyo, and a visit to two Mitsubishi Electric manufacturing facilities – Mitsubishi Nagoya Works Plant and Mitsubishi Himeji Works Plant. “I am honored to be invited on this trip. Mitsubishi Electric is an important partner to Patti Engineering. Our engineers are very experienced with Mitsubishi Electric Automation products, we have been integrating these products for nearly 23 years,” explains Sam Hoff, executive vice president, Patti Engineering. “We enjoy working with Mitsubishi Electric, their distributors and customers to provide innovative cost effective integration solutions.”
As a Mitsubishi Electric Authorized System Integrator, Patti Engineering is a trusted Mitsubishi Electric integrator; its engineering team brings a wealth of product and application knowledge to any project involving the integration of Mitsubishi Electric factory automation products. Utilizing the power and versatility of Mitsubishi Electric’s automation technology, recent have projects have included:
- Fabricated, programmed and commissioned control systems incorporating Mitsubishi Electric Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs), and Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) to carry out recipe process functions for a new food factory.
- Developed a software platform, leveraging strengths of the Mitsubishi Electric HMI and PLC product line, to provide Chrysler Powertrain advantages in standardization. The project involved developing standardization of the user interfaces to make it easier and more efficient for operators to move from station to station.
- Upgraded obsolete control systems on multiple UBE Injection Molding Machines (IMMs) from the legacy A Series PLC to the new Mitsubishi Electric Q Series PLC control systems. At the completion of the project, the customer gained the many advantages of the technological advances in automation while extending the usable life of valuable capital equipment.
For more information on Patti Engineering’s Mitsubishi Electric project experience: https://www.pattiengineering.com/partners/mitsubishi-authorized-systems-integrator/
About Patti Engineering, Inc.
Patti Engineering, Inc. is a CSIA Certified control systems integration company offering high-caliber engineering and software development services. Patti Engineering’s technical expertise in electrical control and information systems provides turnkey control systems integration for design/build, upgrade/retrofit and asset/energy management projects. Industrial automation, production intelligence and shop floor IT solutions services include: project management, electrical engineering, hardware design, hardware procurement, software development, installation, calibration, start-up testing, verification, documentation, training and warranty support. Customer satisfaction and project success earned the company placement in the Control Engineering Magazine’s Hall of Fame. For more information, visit www.pattieng.com.
- Patti Engineering CEO Sam Hoff to Lead Expert Panel Discussion About Digitalization at CSIA Executive Conference in Denver
- Are You Ready for the Future of Your Production Line?
- Abby Engle: Kettering University Co-op
- Case Study: Large Engine Plant
- Siemens Solution Partner Patti Engineering to Present Digitalization Seminar at Siemens Realize Live Conference in Las Vegas