Auburn Hills, MI – May 8, 2012 – Patti Engineering, Inc., a leader in control systems integration, today introduced a new blog, Engineer Chatter. The blog is part of Patti Engineering’s effort to communicate in the industry, providing insight and advice on control systems integration, automation projects, and industry news. The blog will serve as a platform to engage Patti Engineering’s community of partners, clients, and colleagues with informative discussions sharing technical expertise and knowledge.
The launch of Engineer Chatter features several posts from the company on the Importance of Lot Trace Systems in Manufacturing Execution Systems, a video interview with ICONICS President & CEO, and tips on PLC Simulators.
The Engineer Chatter blog will also feature events, Patti Engineering news, and knowledge and expertise from their key partnerships. Patti Engineering is a Siemens Solution Partner, an Authorized Mitsubishi Integrator, in addition to being in the integrator programs for Phoenix Contact, Iconics and Indusoft. The highly skilled team of engineers looks forward to sharing a wide variety of experience in many industries: powertrain manufacturers, automotive parts plants, robotic paint systems, textile mills, retail distribution centers, power plants, oil rigs, chemical plants, and dam spillways.
The blog is open for anyone to post; the engineering team will respond to all posts within one business day. To engage with the Patti Engineering team, subscribe to Engineer Chatter and follow @PattiEng on Twitter.
- Amid Strong Growth in Robotic Systems, Patti Engineering Becomes a FANUC Exclusive Authorized System Integrator
- Utilizing Engineering Studies to Deliver Crucial Insights and Find Solutions for Manufacturers Across the Country
- Engineering Study to Develop a Vial Dispense and Testing Solution
- Creating Opportunities for Patti Engineering to Strengthen Team Culture
- Spotlight: Our Kettering University Students