On Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 11:00 AM CT, John Shipley will be joining Automation World to present a webinar about a recent project.
In this webinar, Patti Engineering will explore how a manufacturing facility used a high-frequency RFID application to improve plant operations. RFID readers were installed at a kitting station and an assembly station to improve line balancing and reduce assembly errors. The speaker will discuss how the read/write function was used to improve communication and how multiple aspects of the station–the PLC, HMI, LCD operator screen and pick lights–were easily integrated with the high-frequency RFID system to make the process faster, simpler, and more error-proof for the operators.
What You Will Learn
- The benefits of using a high-frequency RFID system in manufacturing
- Key RFID features and the role they played in improving performance
- The importance of system integration to reach project goals
- And more!
- Are You Ready for the Future of Your Production Line?
- Abby Engle: Kettering University Co-op
- Case Study: Large Engine Plant
- Siemens Solution Partner Patti Engineering to Present Digitalization Seminar at Siemens Realize Live Conference in Las Vegas
- Should You Use Digital Twins?