Do any of these topics sound interesting to you? This is just a sampling of the topics that will be covered at this exciting event with a wide-range of free, informative automation seminars.
- Sinumerik Integrate – The best Integration of communication, engineering and production processes
- deviceWise – “Making your Siemens solution IT Ready”
- SIEMENS Customer Services Division
- LED Lighting Reduces Energy Consumption & Maintenance Costs
Presenter: EMP LED Lighting
- Visual Andon
Presenter: EMP Visual Products
The Electro-Matic March Madness Technology Tip-Off event will take place March 15th, 2012 at Ford Field. Electro-Matic Products, Inc. is a leading supplier of high technology automation components and services. Visit our Patti Engineering table; our representatives will be on hand to discuss your control systems integration questions and concerns. We are a Siemens Solution Partner and with the rapidly changing new technology requirements, this is a great opportunity to learn the latest in industrial automation solutions!
You must register to guarantee your place at the seminars. Space is limited. If registering for more than one person, please register each person individually. If you have any questions, please contact Electro-Matics’ event manager, Evelyn Chou, at 248-442-2902 or email her at [email protected]. To register click here.
- Amid Strong Growth in Robotic Systems, Patti Engineering Becomes a FANUC Exclusive Authorized System Integrator
- Utilizing Engineering Studies to Deliver Crucial Insights and Find Solutions for Manufacturers Across the Country
- Engineering Study to Develop a Vial Dispense and Testing Solution
- Creating Opportunities for Patti Engineering to Strengthen Team Culture
- Spotlight: Our Kettering University Students