We are proud that our own Charlie Rysenga was invited to participate in the 2014 Chicago Yacht Club’s Race to Mackinac this weekend.
This is Charlie’s second year participating in the race. Charlie taught himself how to sail in high school (wow!) and started racing in college with the Michigan Technological University Sailing team.
This year marks the 106th Race to Mackinac, a 333-mile race from Chicago to Mackinac Island, Michigan. Charlie’s team will be sailing a 33’ Reynolds catamaran called Double Time. He describes the boat as “basically a big trampoline between two 33’ hulls.”
To learn more about this very cool event, go to www.cycracetomackinac.com.
To follow Charlie’s progress on Double Time, go to http://us.yb.tl/chicagomack2014.
- Upgrading from SIMATIC S5 to S7 Controllers
- Construction Equipment Maker Enhances Quality with SIMATIC UHF RFID, Boosting Safety and Investment Returns
- Patti Engineering CEO Sam Hoff to Lead Expert Panel Discussion About Digitalization at CSIA Executive Conference in Denver
- Are You Ready for the Future of Your Production Line?
- Abby Engle: Kettering University Co-op