What’s so great about UHF RFID?
If you are looking for a way to collect more data in your manufacturing facility, you may want to look into UHF RFID. This identification technology offers several advantages over barcodes or traditional HF RFID, especially if you are looking to track numerous parts or data points.
If you’re wondering about more details on UHF RFID, we’ve written the book on it (well, the eBook).
- Are You Ready for the Future of Your Production Line?
- Abby Engle: Kettering University Co-op
- Case Study: Large Engine Plant
- Siemens Solution Partner Patti Engineering to Present Digitalization Seminar at Siemens Realize Live Conference in Las Vegas
- Should You Use Digital Twins?