We hear this MES System question a lot. “Is there a way for me to view my plant MES system from home or from my smart phone?”
Senior Electrical Engineer’s Response
The easiest solution to viewing this data on a PC outside of the plant would be to set up some type of “remote” capability to the PC that is monitoring the data within the plant. This can be done with pcAnywhere, LogMeIn, etc.
As for viewing the data on a smart phone, there may be apps available for purchase that will allow those same “remote” capabilities as well.
Coordination with the network administrator will likely be necessary in order to establish a connection to a PC inside the plant from outside the plant with any device.
Senior Electrical Engineer
- Utilizing Engineering Studies to Deliver Crucial Insights and Find Solutions for Manufacturers Across the Country
- Engineering Study to Develop a Vial Dispense and Testing Solution
- Creating Opportunities for Patti Engineering to Strengthen Team Culture
- Spotlight: Our Kettering University Students
- Kettering University Names Terrace in Patti Engineering's Honor