Do any of these topics sound interesting to you?
- What’s New from Siemens – Automation Innovations
- New Modular Micro PLC- SIMATIC S7-1200
- Ethernet Based Automation
- Reducing Overall Engineering Costs from Controls Design through Build to Maintenance
- Synchronizing Electrical Design & PLC Programming
- Industrial Identification Technologies to Improve Process & Reliability (RFID & Code Reading Technologies)
This is just a sampling of the topics that will be covered at 2011 March Madness Technology Tip-Off event March 17th, 2011 at Electro-Matic Products, Inc. a leading supplier of high technology automation components and services. Visit our Patti Engineering table; our representatives will be on hand to discuss your control systems integration questions and concerns. With rapidly changing new technology requirements, this is a great opportunity to learn the latest in industrial automation solutions!
- Spotlight: Our Kettering University Students
- Kettering University Names Terrace in Patti Engineering's Honor
- Patti Engineering is Proud to Support Annual FIRST Robotics Competition
- Patti Engineering Continues to Excel Deploying Ignition SCADA, MES and IIoT Solutions
- SCADA to Ignition Conversion to Increase Overall Efficiency